Social media is a vital part of any marketing strategy. Unfortunately, not everyone has the time or the skills to approach this effectively. Kimba Digital Marketing posts regularly on behalf of your business, representing your brand and tone of voice in every post. The first step is to discuss what the aims of your social media strategy are or to create some if you don’t have any. Social media management can include responding to posts from others, retweets, and completely new content creation. Maybe you’ll need this for a number of platforms on a regular basis, or perhaps you just need someone to cover for you while you’re on holiday. Kimba Digital Marketing offers a range of social media packages to suit every budget.
Benefits of social media marketing for business
- Consistently posting reminds customers about your business.
- Connecting with your customers where they are is fantastic for customer service.
- Links back to your website through social media gives you aboost in search engine rankings, bringing more potential customers to your website.
- Regularly posting can improve levels of trust and brand recognition.
- Increased awareness of your products and services.
- Find and interact with your target market.
- Access to millions of potential new customers and referally partners.
- Learn from your customers about what they want by joining their conversations.
- Build an online community.
- Share information quicker and easier, connecting with your customers in real time.
Social media account set up.
£99 per platform.
You don’t necessarily need to be on every platform. We’ll discuss your business, your target market and what your aims are for social media before deciding the right platforms for you. This does not include images; any logos or images will have to be provided or paid for in addition.
Each package is available for different platforms (listed below). We can discuss the best option for you. Platforms available:
Monthly social media management packages.
Our social media packages operate on a monthly rolling contract. The content that we share will include content from your website and relevant content from influencers in your industry.
The basic package is all about improving the consistency of your social media posts. This involves posting regular content that is relevant to your target market and responding to comments and messages once a week. Social media is riddled with spam accounts and every package includes monitoring to keep them away from your business account.
Our standard package is a step up from the basic package. It includes an increase in post frequency, a strategy to increase your page following with relevant followers and responding to comments and messages twice a week.
The Ultimate package is designed to post at the optimum frequency for each platform. In addition to the features of our other two packages, we also respond to comments and messages daily (Monday-Friday), engage with accounts in your target market and will review or set up your profile for you.
Social Media Management Bristol.
*Each price is per platform per month.
**Appropriate to the platform. Request a quote for more details.
*** Monday – Friday.
If you would like to customise a package or would like to discuss other platforms such as Snapchat or Youtube please give Kimba a call on 07716 328 128 or email firstname.lastname@example.org