Terms and Conditions
Thank you so much for joining Kimba’s Online Growth Club.
We’re excited to have you join the community and to share your growth journey with you!
Let’s start as we mean to go on and be transparent about how this relationship will work from the very beginning..
THE CLUB ACTIVITIES
We will work together with a commitment of the below:
Training videos, guest experts and other videos not covered elsewhere.
- There will be training sessions and guest expert slots from a range of experts on a range of subjects to do with business growth, marketing growth and personal growth.
- These will take place on Zoom.
- There will be events set up in the Facebook group and in your membership area to let you know when these will take place, what they will be about and how to take part.
- Recordings of some sessions will be added to your membership area within a few days of recording so that you can watch the replay. This will be dependent on how sensitive the training sessions are and we will do our best to let you know in advance if they won’t be recorded.
- If there are PDF workbooks or any other resources with these sessions they will be added to your membership area when we upload the video.
- If you are looking for training in a specific area you can send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to bring in someone suitable to train in that area.
- There will be regular ask me anything live video session with Kimba these will take place in the Facebook group. (We will upload these to the membership site within a few days of recording so that you can watch the replay)
- Note that these may sometimes be hosted by another expert if Kimba is unavailable – but we’ll do our best to advise you in advance in the Facebook group when this happens.
Accountability buddy’s and Implementation sessions
- Implementations sessions will be held monthly on Zoom. They will have a maximum capacity and therefore will have a registration process.
- There will be an opportunity to buddy up with someone for accountability.
- The processes for Implementation sessions and accountability sessions might change but we will always keep you updated in the Facebook group.
- We will let you know the book club choice for each month by or on the 1st of the month in the Facebook group and there will be an opportunity to share our thoughts of that book at the end of the month.
- You will be added to a Facebook group and will have access to this for as long as you membership contract continues. This is a fantastic opportunity to network with others and ask the community for support for your business, marketing and mindset growth questions as well as sharing your wins. I will be there to answer questions that I am tagged in at least once a week.
The membership area
- As part of the membership you will have access to the club membership area where previous trainings, bonuses available when you joined and additional resources will be stored. If you have any issues with accessing the membership area please contact email@example.com
In Person Group Coaching
- There is no 1-1 contact with Kimba on the club. All questions/contact will be in the Facebook group or on live sessions.
I will bring myself free from distractions to every live session. I respectfully ask that you also bring yourself to the sessions free from any distractions.
Payment will be made at either a monthly cost of £20 or an annual fee of £200. These prices include VAT.
Note that both of these options are rolling contracts which you can leave at any time.
However, if you decide to leave and re-join you’ll be charged the new price.
Additionally, if you decide to leave you will be removed from the Facebook group and from the membership area when your contract runs out.
- The payments are non-refundable.
- Everyone has space to grow, myself included. If I do or say anything that upsets you please do let me know. I want this to be an open and safe place for you to come with confidence.
You recognise that I will always have your best interests at heart and that with hard work and an open mind you can make strides towards your goals. However, as with anything in life, there are no guarantees and your success is dependent upon your actions and implementation of trainings delivered as well as effort outside of the club so no guarantees are being made.
- You recognise that in the course of our work together you may divulge goals, future plans, business affairs, personal and private information. I will not at any time, either directly or indirectly, voluntarily use any such information for my own benefit or disclose it to a third party.
- All materials are for your use only – if found to be in breach of this requirement by misuse of the content, legal remedy will be taken.