The Female Business Festival is just around the corner, and it’s an event you don’t want to miss. If you’re still on the fence about attending, here are nine fantastic reasons why you should absolutely be there on October 20th:
1. Networking. I bang on about networking quite a bit and run regular virtual networking events because I truly value networking as part of business growth.
It’s how I’ve gained clients and collaborative partners, and found service providers over the years. At the Female Business Festival, there will be plenty of opportunities to meet other business owners.
2. Learning. This is the most obvious reason to attend any conference, apart from networking. At the Female Business Festival, there will be sessions from industry experts on a variety of topics meaning you can learn new skills to help your business grow.
3. Knowledge Sharing. This is a combination of points 1 and 2. You’ll be able to learn from the speakers and panelists, but also learn from and share knowledge with the other attendees. I always find the best golden nuggets come from the informal casual conversations between the big sessions, and the fees are worth that alone in my opinion.
4. Inspiration. I always find I come away from these events inspired with loads of ideas that I’m eager to take action on. As well as the speakers sharing their expertise the Female Business Festival will also have Dragons Den Winner, Rachel Watkyn, sharing her story as the most successful female entrepreneur in the den to date!
5. Market research. Just like knowledge sharing, conferences are a goldmine for market research.
Picture this: you’re at the Female Business Festival, surrounded by fellow entrepreneurs. It’s the perfect opportunity to test the waters with people about new business ideas you’re considering. To find out where others are with their businesses and do some unofficial market research. You don’t know what you don’t know!
6. Business Development. This again is a bit of a mishmash of all of the above. You can use the conference to identify potential customers or new target markets, possible collaboration partners or even investors. You never know who you might meet.
7. Entrepreneurial Spirit. This again is a bit of a mishmash of all of the above. You can use the conference to identify potential customers or new target markets, possible collaboration partners or even investors. You never know who you might meet.
8. Content Creation. This is such a fantastic way to create some content for your business. Record / take photos of / write about your experience at the conference and you have email content, social media content, blog posts and more ready to go when you get home.
9. Fun and Enjoyment. Conferences can be a lot of fun! A much more interactive way of learning than sitting in a classroom all day.
And there’s lunch. And I’ll be there speaking about gamification on the marketing panel. Perhaps those should have been points 10 and 11 ?
If you’re convinced and can make it on 20th October to Manchester then come along.
Hope to see you there!
FYI, if you buy a ticket using any of these links I’ll get a kickback as an affiliate.
Have a gander at some of our other posts.
9 Reasons it’s a Good Idea to Network Outside of Your Industry. You might think that the only networking you should be
18 Tips to Maximize Virtual Networking Events for Business Owners. We asked our audience what they thought of when they heard the